Thank You For Voting H&S “Best Of Central MN 2017”!
Thank you, and all of our customers for getting out the vote for us in the Times Media Best of Central MN readers’ survey, lifting us up to win best heating and air conditioning in 2017! We are so honored to have had so much support in the community and to know that our business and the service we provide is important to so many people!
Here’s why we think you’ve voted us as the best heating and air conditioning provider in Central Minnesota.
She’s also worked tirelessly in a number of nonprofits in the area like, along with various local churches and community events.
Our parents taught us to share our blessings and talents with others. We’ve worked with a number of nonprofits in the area such as:
- Habitat for Humanity – We’ve partnered with the organization, donating and installing furnaces and air conditioners in more than 10 Habitat homes.
- True Friends (formerly “Friendship Ventures”) – We’ve donated furnace and air conditioner services for more than 10 years to Camp Courage, Camp Friendship, Camp Courage North.
- Area churches – We’ve donated services to St. Joseph’s in Waite Park, St. Lawrence in Duelm, St. Mary’s in St. Augusta, and St. Wendelin’s in Luxemburg as well as St. Wendelin’s School.
- Local community events – We provide sponsorship and gifts to support our community.
Our family started H&S Heating and Air Conditioning in 1989 as a family business. We place a lot of importance on being the best for our customers.
Jeremy has a Master Certificate of Competency in HVAC from the City of St. Cloud and is also certified by the North American Technician Excellence (NATE). As a company, we are committed to ongoing education, continuous quality improvement, and staying current with innovations in the HVAC industry.
Customers benefit from our local networking as well, which facilitates building contractor partnerships and increases our knowledge base. We’re members of:
- St. Cloud Area Chamber;
- Business Networking International (BNI);
- Builders Association of Minnesota;
- Biz to Biz International;
- Central Minnesota Builders’ Association; and,
- National Association of Home Builders.
And of course, we know how much you love seeing our music videos when they debut! We currently have four music videos on our website, and release a new one every year!