St. Cloud Plumber | Emergency Plumbing
You need a plumber you can trust with the experience to get the job done right. In St. Cloud and across Central Minnesota, call the pipe jockey who’ll leave you happy and satisfied – H&S with our partner, Jensen Andersen!
Contact H&S and Jensen Andersen today to find out what our partnership can do for you!
Plumbing Services provided by Jensen Andersen
Central Minnesota Plumbing Services
Water Heater Repair Or Installation Near Saint Cloud, MN
A leaky water heater is no fun for anyone – cold showers, possible water damage, rust, danger from gas leaks, the list goes on.
At H&S and Jensen Andersen, we’re the team to call for water heater leaks and broken water heaters. Whether it ends up being a water heater repair or water heater replacement, we’re ready for anything. It’s important to call quickly, because water heaters can be dangerous. In a real emergency water heater situation, call our emergency plumber line directly at (320) 982-6747.
And remember, if you’re building new, you can’t go wrong with the H&S team for your water heater installation project.
Local Plumber Near St. Cloud, MN
H&S and Jensen Andersen have been satisfying customers and helping our community since 1989.
Whether you need a quote on new construction plumbing or help with residential plumbing out in the boonies or downtown, we’re here to help.
Our licensed master plumber on-staff is backed up by our amazing customer service team and 24/7 emergency response line. The H&S and Jensen Andersen team is ready to help with any sort of plumbing call in the greater St. Cloud area.
Emergency Plumbing 24/7 Near Saint Cloud, MN
If you are in an emergency plumbing situation, such as:
- a leak you can’t stop with shut-off valves
- wet or damp floor/walls area with no visible cause
- a burst pipe
- no hot water
- leaking water heater or smell of gas from your water heater
- a water heater broken in any way
- sudden increase in water use with no known cause
Contact a 24/7 emergency plumber service like H&S and Jensen Andersen immediately. If you can and it’s safe, find the shut-off valves for your main and auxiliary water lines, and turn off the appliance in question.
Don’t fill out our contact form – call our emergency plumber line directly at (320) 982-6747 for emergency plumbing service.
Our mission always will be to create happy and satisfied heating and cooling customers, whether homeowners or residential contractors. It’s a tall order that includes:
- Listening and responding to your needs quickly and courteously
- Delivering name brand products backed by manufacturers’ warranties
- Servicing and installing equipment correctly, with attention to details
- Continuously improving our skills and knowledge of the industry
- Assisting with maintenance plans and energy rebates
- Treating customers as we would want to be treated
- Building relationships within the community